I am an Interaction Designer living and working in Hamburg, Europe. My goal is making complex problems manageable through accessible abstractions.
To see what I am working on take a look at my projects. I also like thinking (and talking) about the expression and development of thoughts and ideas through prototyping, modeling and notation systems; and about good complexity.
If you want to chat about any of that, feel free to reach out! firstname.lastname@example.org Even though I am usually reading more than writing there, the social network I am most active on is Twitter. @chlabacher
Recent Notes See all Notes
27. July 2022Book Report: David Graeber — The Utopia of Rules
15. June 2022Websites to Spend Countless Hours On: Boot Boyz Biz
10. January 2022Götz Bachmann’s Ethnographic Research on Dynamicland
20. December 2021Charts on Design
28. November 2021Klaus Krippendorff’s Trajectory of Artificiality
❃ 2022 — No tracking. Colophon